}

Popular Posts

AI Engineering Jobs 51% Rise: Hyderabad, Vijayawada Top - LinkedIn Report 2026



 

Okay so listen, I want to tell you something that happened last week. I was sitting at my usual chai tapri near Itwari, Nagpur. My phone buzzed. LinkedIn notification - "AI Labor Market Report 2026". I opened it casually. And I just... froze. India - 59.5% growth in AI engineering hiring. Not 10%, not 20%. Fifty-nine-point five percent. Year on year. We beat USA. We beat UK, Germany, France. All of them. I called my friend immediately. He works in TCS Hyderabad. I said, "bhai ye sach hai kya?" He laughed, said "Dinesh, tu abhi dekh raha hai? Hyderabad me to 51% growth hai last year se." Hyderabad 51% - chalo samajh me aata hai, tech city hai. But then he said - Vijayawada me 45.5% growth hai. Vijayawada. I had to google where exactly is Vijayawada on map, honestly. And there is 45.5% growth in AI jobs there. Bengaluru ka growth? 52.3% hai. But India ka overall average 59.5% hai. Matlab kya? Matlab jobs ab Bengaluru me lock nahi hai. Jobs bahar aa rahi hai. Chote cities me ja rahi hai.This is big. Specially for people like us. I am from Umarkhed. Yavatmal district. Small place. When I told my uncle two years back that "mala AI me job karaychi aahe", he literally said "Arre Bengaluru la ja, ikde kay nahi". I felt bad that day. But today? Today I feel... hope. Why companies are going to Vijayawada, Nagpur type cities? My senior told me simple logic. First - rent is low. Office ka kharcha kam. Second - they finally got it. Talent is everywhere. A BCA student from Umarkhed or a BSc student from Amravati can do same work as an engineer from Bengaluru, if he knows correct tools. Bus skill hona chahiye.


LinkedIn report also saying same thing. Most of the hiring now is happening in SMBs - small and medium business. Not just big MNCs. Now come to main point - what to learn? I wasted 6 months learning random things. Dont do that. Report me 3 skills ka naam baar-baar aa raha hai.

1. AI Agents- This is not just ChatGPT. I also thought same earlier. AI Agent means... like a small robot that does your work. For example, I made one small agent last month. It automatically replies to comments on my blog Barsagag. Thats an agent. Companies want this now. Small shops also want this.

2. Azure AI Studio- Microsoft ka tool. Naam se difficult lagta hai, I know. Mujhe bhi laga tha. But it's free. I started learning on Microsoft Learn website, 2 weeks ago. It's actually easy. And TCS, Infosys, Wipro - everyone uses Azure. So, if you write Azure AI Studio on resume, recruiter actually stops and reads.

3. AI Prompting- Funny hai, but it's a job now. How to talk to AI. Like how to give proper instructions to AI tools. In manufacturing companies also, they are hiring people just for prompting. My cousin said "prompt likhna bhi ek kala hai".

So, what am I doing now, sitting in Nagpur? I will be honest. I also felt left out. Like sab Bengaluru chale gaye, hum yahi reh gaye. So, I made a very small plan. Not big. For next 30 days, only one skill. Only Azure AI Studio. Nothing else. I will make one small project. A chatbot that answers questions about my old college in Umarkhed. Like "BCA ka admission kab hai?" and bot will answer. I will put that on LinkedIn. And on GitHub. Thats it. No need of big degree. Just one project. See, if Vijayawada can do 45.5% growth, why not Nagpur? Why not Akola? Why not Umarkhed? When I started Barsagag blog, my only reason was simple - jo information hume college me nahi milti, wo share karna. This report feels like proof. Proof that we can also do it 60 out of 100 new jobs in India are now related to AI. Sixty. It's not future, it's now. You dont need to go to Bengaluru. If you have skill, job will come to you. At your city. So, tell me - which skill you will start this week? I have some free YouTube playlists for all three. I am learning from them only. No paid course.

Comment karo, I will share link. And if you are from small town like me, mention your town name also. Let's see how many small towns are reading this. Okay, thats it for today. I am writing this at 12:13 AM from my hostel room. Light jaane wali hai, so I will post this now. Source - I read it on LinkedIn official report, 24 April 2026. You can google "LinkedIn AI Labor Market Report 2026".


No comments

Update cookies preferences